Terms & Conditions
Welcome to decarton.asia. By accessing any decarton.asia Site or if you purchase any product on decarton.asia Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean De Carton Sdn Bhd and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions below and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
This website (“decarton.asia”) is owned and operated by De Carton Sdn Bhd.
- To register with the company website, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
- The website´s home page, as well as the other pages, can accessed without any need for registration and password. However, for the purchase of any product, it is necessary for the customer to fill in and enter the registration information.
- During the registration, customer must provide us with true, accurate, complete information, as well as to maintain and immediately update such registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Company reserve the right to check the customer registration data periodically and will exclude the registrations containing false or incorrect information.
- Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer agrees to immediately notify De Carton of any unauthorized utilization of his login into the website. Customer also agrees not letting the personal registration opened on any computer after having entered the website with his email address, thus preventing unauthorized use by third parties.
- Should customer find any unauthorized use their own account login, customer shall notify the company immediately and effectively.
Order and delivery
- Once customer have selected a product that you wish to order via www.decarton.asia, customer will be informed about the total price of the products and freight charges if any, and this is the value that will be considered valid for the purposes of the obligations assumed and established in the purchase transaction.
- The products will be delivered to the address provided by customer and will be charged with the freight costs according to the De Carton website information.
- Customer must inform immediately of any changes to the information that customer provided so that company can communicate with customer effectively.
- The delivery will be made only after payment confirmation. If payment is not made, or the transaction is rejected for any reason, the respective order will be canceled. In case of bank transfer, customer shall provide a transfer confirmation.
- Delivery will be made by post or private carrier, on business days and during working hours, as to the request of customer, and will be delivered to customer or to another person at the address indicated by customer, provided it has not been expressly disallowed by customer. With the signing of delivery note, the products will be considered perfectly delivered as requested.
- Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address. If delivery to some locations is not possible, company may contact customer to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
Return & Refund
- Customer shall examine the goods immediately upon collection / delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. If parcel damaged when receiving, customer should refuse to receive the parcel or take picture for inspection and inform to company customer services immediately.
- There are no return available after the parcel content has been opened by customer. However, return may available under certain circumstances which related to company issue such as incorrect item received and these cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
- If customer receive incorrect item or missing part, kindly inform to company customer services within 3 days after receive. Failure to inform company of a problem within period stated will mean the order is deemed to have been accepted and checked.
- For returned product, company will inspect the returned product upon return by customer.
- After having paid for the order, customer no longer to cancel order but if customer insist to cancel order and the parcel not delivery yet, company reserve the right of refund. Please take note the refund will be issued by voucher and cannot be exchanged to cash.
- There are no refundable after company ship out the parcel.
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, direct banking (FPX) & payment slip (pay by cheque or online banking). Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
The content of terms and conditions may be change, move or delete at any time. Please note that company has the rights to change the contents of the terms and conditions without any notice. Any violation of rules and regulations of these terms and conditions, company will take immediate actions against the offender(s).
Site Contents & Copyrights
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site, in other words “Contents of the Site” are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by De Carton Sdn Bhd.