- The delivery will be made only after payment confirmation. If payment is not made, or the transaction is rejected for any reason, the respective order will be canceled. In case of bank transfer, customer shall provide a transfer confirmation.
- Delivery will be made by post or private carrier, on business days and during working hours, as to the request of customer, and will be delivered to customer or to another person at the address indicated by customer, provided it has not been expressly disallowed by customer. With the signing of delivery note, the products will be considered perfectly delivered as requested.
- Delivery time depends on shipping location. For delivery within Malaysia will take estimate 3-5 working days after we process your order. For delivery outside Malaysia, the delivery time may take longer (can contact customer services for details).
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipment may be delayed by a few days. Please allow addition days in transit delivery. If there are significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or phone calls.
- All order will process and arrange delivery on business days only (Monday- Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday & Malaysia National Holidays).
- All orders are arranged via courier or designated shipping provider and are determined by their respective delivery schedules. Please allow for additional delivery time during peak seasons.
- Customer must inform immediately of any changes to the information that customer provided so that company can communicate with customer effectively.
- Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address. If delivery to some locations is not possible, company may contact customer to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
- Once customer order has been shipped out, customer will receive an email regarding the tracking number update.